Sign up for emails and be the first to hear about new releases, promotions, and more.
Currently available positions:
– Clean tenant occupied apartments and houses, including rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas to corporate standards.
– Empty wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
– Replenish supplies, as directed.
– Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
– Dust, clean and polish furniture, appliances (interior and exterior) and equipment.
– Sweep, clean, scrub, wax, or polish floors, using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners.
– Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
– Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
– Hang draperies and dust window blinds.
– Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies; use wheeled carts.
– Perform realated property management tasks as directed.
– Diploma in hospitality an asset;
– 2 Years of related housekeeping experience working in private residences (owner occupied or tenants) or hotel setting, including dealing with customers and completing office records;
– Experience with residential tenancies is strongly preferred;
– Must demonstrate corporate competencies: Customer Focus, Results Orientation, Integrity, and Teamwork.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, WORK DEMANDS
– Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, organizational, time management and customer service skills;
– Team player with the ability to work independently with limited supervision under tight deadlines;
– Ability to interpret and understand instructions, manuals, standards and procedures, and related guidelines;
– Identify and effectively resolve issues of a confidential and sensitive nature;
– Very strong customer management skills with understanding of privacy, confidentiality and related legislation;
– Must demonstrate discretion, initiative, and tact to deal with sensitive matters;
– Must be able to obtain and maintain a satisfactory CPIC (Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sectors Check).
– Must have and maintain a full “G” driver’s license or equivalent and have a clean driving record.
– 20-30 hours per work week (Monday to Friday – 8am to 6pm) with some evenings, weekends and overtime as required
– $17-20/hr, commensurate with experience
– Eligible for up to 4 weeks vacation plus access to health spending account
– Mileage allowance
While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All selected candidates will be asked to complete pre-employment criminal & background checks. Any offer of employment is conditional upon satisfactory results of all applicable checks. We thank all applicants for their submissions.
4-196 Union Street West
Kingston, Ontario K7L 2P6
613 531 4498